- RSS Channel Showcase 2121314
- RSS Channel Showcase 6142656
- RSS Channel Showcase 7157623
- RSS Channel Showcase 7789159
Articles on this Page
- 11/27/17--05:00: _best of: statement ...
- 11/28/17--09:30: _best of: black step...
- 01/11/18--09:30: _blue’s romantic side.
- 03/15/18--08:00: _the bold and the be...
- 04/12/18--09:30: _darken your doorstep.
- 06/11/18--09:30: _at home in nola.
- 06/18/18--05:00: _wallpaper roundup.
- 11/27/17--05:00: best of: statement making minimalism.
- 11/28/17--09:30: best of: black steps it up.
- 01/11/18--09:30: blue’s romantic side.
- 03/15/18--08:00: the bold and the beautiful.
- 04/12/18--09:30: darken your doorstep.
- 06/11/18--09:30: at home in nola.
- 06/18/18--05:00: wallpaper roundup.
you don’t require a lot of art to make a bold decor statement. minimalism can actually speak volumes and draw your eye in immediately. so say perhaps you’re on a bit of a budget when it comes to adding artwork to finish off your look — you can do that by simply buying one really […]
growing up in suburban los angeles mid-century modern house, i always dreamed of a two-story house. not so much for the second level, per se, but for the staircase itself. there’s something so romantic about a staircase, yes? how many movies have depicted a love scene location? plenty, i reckon. i have an outside staircase to […]
these season’s blue seems to have taken on a romantic, moody side. everything i’m seeing out there on the interwebs leans towards the deeper hues of blue, whether they be a dark gray-blue like benjamin moore’s gravel gray, or farrow and ball’s almost seafaring shades of stone blue and drawing room blue (all clever names for […]
i certainly don’t have the guts to go this bold, but i sure do admire it! this corner apartment in The Hague was created by the form makers — an interior design and concept studio in the Netherlands. the creative couple who live there are avid collectors and were looking for a home large enough […]
we’ve been pretty ‘light hearted’ around here lately — i blame spring! so today, i’m headed back to the dark side. i like going there on occasion and especially when i find some darkly dramatic decor filling up my pinterest feed. some of these rooms have really gone to the extreme — painting their walls […]
new Orleans is known for bold and colorful, so it’s perhaps no surprise that liz solms’ nola holiday home featured recently in domino is a virtual cornucopia of color. a tiny shotgun house dating back to the 1800s located in the historic Bywater neighborhood of New Orleans, liz’s home is an eclectic and very charming blend […]
Wallpaper is something I typically adore from afar but have yet to implement in my own space – – and I’m not sure why! With its innate drama and an incredible knack for completely changing the feel of a room, wallpaper is one home trend I’m genuinely happy to see coming back around lately. When […]